1. Remove all flowers from the flowerbeds and empty flowerpots. All flowerpots, hoses, and summer items should be stored indoors.
2. Make sure your exterior water supply is shut off.
3. Remove the screen from your storm door and install the window.
4. Close and lock all windows while your furnace is on. If you need assistance with closing your windows properly, please call the Maintenance Department.
5. Check your smoke detector batteries and replace if necessary.
6. All window air-conditioners must be removed.
Application, By Laws, Rules and Regulations are available for your viewing,
printing, and downloading by clicking on them below. You will need Adobe Reader
and if you do not have it just click the Adobe emblem below to download it. By Laws